LED Blinker Lite
Controls the LED for Facebook,Whatsapp & more, no real LED? Screen will be used!
Merry christmas and a happy new year!
✔ Wi-Fi signal/Wi-Fi signal lost notification added
✔ Android 7 (Nougat) compatible!!
✔ Want to help with translation? Write me an email. English is not needed. Thanks
✔ Contact specific colors for missed calls, Telegram and Signal!!!
✔ Contact photo for missed calls
✔ Samsung 5.1.1 support added (see app settings at the top!)
Blue LED since you updated to Samsung 5.1.1? Enable workaround in app settings at the top!
Potentially dangerous permissions
- READ_CALL_LOG: Allows an application to read the user's call log.
- READ_CONTACTS: Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- RECEIVE_SMS: Allows an application to receive SMS messages.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- BLUETOOTH: Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- DISABLE_KEYGUARD: Allows applications to disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.